tisdag 28 augusti 2012

Coming home from the boat.

You know, I really tried to get some motivation to write something here yesterday.. But you see, when you have been like a life time on the boat, you slowly start to forget what ever happened there?

Anyways, I was working alone for 10days in the travel spa.. Which is rough! There was always something that didn't work..

I was also doing a little shopping during these days. As usually..

had to put a picture of me. So you can see I really need to color my hair and update it.

My favorite brand of nailpolish, ESSIE. 

Had to buy these, mostly because I forgot my own at home..

Had to buy more of my favorite "magic" butter

2 new earphones! One for training and the other one for listening to sweet music.

A cute jacket from Gina Tricot..

I forgot my training clothes so I had to go buy some new ones. Love that H&M has a sporting collection!

had to buy new outdoor training shoes also.



And because, these didn't cost anything I decided to buy a lot of bikinies for next year.

3 kommentarer:

Betty sa...

Dom är ju de! Tänk sen när man e solbränd ;) och bäst av allt.. dom kosta vadå3€ styck? :D

sara sa...

oh ma gaad. du bord ha köpt ti mig också några nu nä ja int har någo passande. *är fet* :'''D

Betty sa...

fanns typ bara mega sizes ;) Så där sku säkert ha funnit också mera :D mendomdär var jätte småa för att vara C? :o