måndag 6 augusti 2012

The hot tube party and a massive hangover

I've had a really fun Saturday! It was a evening with full of surprises, such as our own Olympic and the perfect bbQ-Party. It was also SO EPIC, because everyone got split up in the end of the evening, I was waking up at Theo's house with Antonia and Ella but Hanna and Niki were somewhere in Kyrkslätt. God only knows were the rest of the gang went! 

Unfortunately that perfect party also gave me a massive hangover. So I had to skip my gym classes yesterday.. huoh..

Anyway, here's some pictures from the hot tube party.

The winners of the Olympic!

Our team waiting to get to jump in the bag.

It's called "norska fyllan" 

One happy eating cupcakes Hanna!
Everyone's really excited over our olympic

Weelbarrow competition!

And a picture from the hot tube!


Inga kommentarer: