onsdag 8 augusti 2012

There's something about Andrew...

I just have to share this with you guys... I just saw the latest "The amazing spiderman" movie, and it was great, even better than the old spiderman movies. During this film I also realized that there's a real eye candy. I don't know if I ever seen him before but, I decided to find out about him a little bit for you guys! Unfortunately he already got a girlfriend..

Name: Andrew Garfield
Born: 20 August 1983,  dual American and British citizenship
Carrier: Started acting when he was 16 years old.
Some works: Sugar Rush(2005), Doctor Who(2005), The Social Network(2010), The Amazing Spiderman(2012)



Look for more information on Andrew Garfield



Oh, and here's also the trailer for The amazing spiderman, enjoy!





Inga kommentarer: