söndag 23 september 2012

get another weekend behind!

Hello readers!
Yesterday was spent at my old classmate Kira with Hanna. We ate some spaghetti and minced meat and just talked about the past, you know old high school memories that never dies.. discussed about where and what everybody was doing now a days. Even if I don't see her very often it still feels like you never forget about each-other. And that must be true friendship even if we had our ludicrous small fights years ago about.. boys maybe? -haha!

So anyway, my boss called me yesterday also and as it seems, I'm going today back to the ship and not tomorrow as I thought I was.. So we couldn't spend the night at Kira's this time.
There was also a huge thunderstorm yesterday when we were driving back home.. and it has been raining since yesterday. (welcome to Finland)

So now I'm trying to pack my bag again. I'm just going to be 4 days at the Viking Line this time, but still, I always pack to much with me..

Inga kommentarer: