torsdag 27 september 2012

I want to go to sleep!


bought this stuff. But it wasn't so much! 
the tobacco is for my dad and mum (yeah I know, shame on them!)
and you see the red little M&M guy playing the gitarr? well, that's a gift to my great Niece.
So, I didn't buy so much! 



Anyay here's a list:
Allstar Superstar shoes - I never really been a converse user but..
bag from BELLE - I really need a new one
Calvin Klein Euphoria Aftershave - dad wanted a aftershave
nailpolish and nailpolishremover - love them! 
Baileys Orange truffle flavor - ps. You who hadn't try this should do it immediately! 
Two new scarfs one from BELLE and the other from BIKBOK along with my new fake diamond earrings!

This jobweek have been really tough! There's so much new information about our school training next week, and no one knows anything! And if the spa is opening the 5.10 or the 7.10. And even worse is that it's me who has to go there if I have time.

Anyway, promised my mum that I was going to do our dinner to us today when I get home so. See you all for now!

Inga kommentarer: