lördag 15 september 2012

what doesn't kill you makes you stronger

I've been thinking a lot about that expression "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger". Why do people use it so much? and most of all, is it true?

I've been true hell and I've been to heaven. I was hurt, acting like a mean teenager, had my extreme emotional periods, hanging with the wrong people, consuming a lot of alcohol for wrong reasons.. and somehow I got over it, I started again from when I realized I had to get out of there.  And nowadays, I'm happy I found my way back.
Don't misunderstand me, I do think that those things I did back then made me realize my strength, my opportunities, my passions and that you shouldn't let anyone judge you from rumors or the other way.


I had a period when I found new friends and somehow, forgot my oldest and best ones. Always wanted to do exciting stuff, new stuff! Seeing new places and meet new people. This was fun to begin with but then I saw the truth. This wasn't a place of happy people. These people were insecure, didn't have an own personality and didn't really have a future plan or human dreams? They never took chances always just staying at their hometown with the same people, same houses and gossips.

Always joking if anyone had a future dream, getting great grades or changing their lifestyle.

I'm so thankful, that I grew up in my hometown and met the funniest friends ever. It doesn't matter if you haven't spoke with them for weeks or a few hours, it always give you that feeling "thank god, you're my friend".

But it wasn't always easy. My best way to deal with my choices was to listening to music that gave me motivation and strength!


This is a little list of perfect music for that!: 

Foo Fighter - Walk,
 Kelly Clarkson - Mr Know it all,
 The Pussycat Dolls- When I grow up, 
Pink- So What,
 Queen- we are the champions
Chisu - Kohtalon oma

Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Christina Aguilera - Can't hold us down
Lady Gaga - Born this way
Destiny's Child - Survivor
Oasis - Stop crying your heart out

Whitesnake - Here I go again
Avril Lavigne - What the Hell
Joan Jett - Bad reputation




Inga kommentarer: