tisdag 4 september 2012

new books and a little shopping trip!

My new case pocket for mp3 or my phone! only -14,95€



new white sweater from H&M -14,95€
3 books (fifty shades-triology) - 26,95€
Went for some shopping with my girl Tesse today. Really made my day!
Didn't find any new working shoes to me, but instead I found a case pocket for my phone or mp3 with also a pocket for the key. YAAAY! This means that it going to be fun to go on a run from now on!






As I'm always complaining about our books in the library I decided to buy the "fifty shades"-triology. Can't wait to get to read it. And dear readers, today might be the perfect day. It's pouring rain outside and I got some of my candles on!
And of course I had to stop by H&M also to buy me a new sweater...


and a really bad picture of the candles in my room right now.. 

Inga kommentarer: