söndag 2 mars 2014

Thank you Daughtry for an incredible show at Helsinki!

So this was the month I was waiting for. Because of 1. Daughtrys concert in Helsinki 2. My vacation. I was a little bit tired from yesterdays party but still so excited!

Outside the local were the band was playing "The Circus" in Helsinki stood about over 400 Daughtry fans eager to get inside. The line was long and they opened the doors at 7.10 pm but we didn't care because we knew what was waiting for us!
The support band "Rödsögården" was really good! I've never heard about these guys before and was surprized when I heard they're from Finland. Good performance and good music! I think and HOPE that these guys will go far so for everyone that haven't heard these, GO CHECK THEM OUT! Rödsögården - Dance Until You Die

At 9 pm the public went all crazy when the band Daughtry took over the stage. Band members: Chris Daughtry (singer & guitar), Josh Steely(lead guitar and back vocals), Elvio Fernandez(keyboard, backing vocal, acoustic guitar), Josh Paul(bass guitar, backing vocals), Brian Craddock (rhytm guitarr, backing vocals) and Robin Diaz (drums)


Never seen guitarist smiling so much as yesterday and both the band and crowd was on fire!
I still remember the first time I saw Chris Daughtry perform at American Idol. I fell in love with his voice! Such an strong and beautiful voice and an amazing performance and I can't believe that so many people I met haven't even heard of the band! 


And last a little video for you unlucky people who didn't get the chance to see these amazing guys perform. Now let us all pray and hope they'll be back next year. Til then, keep calm and listen to their music.



After the show we had to get something to eat so we took take away food from Burger King and sat down in the train, extremely happy after the show and listened to the new album "baptized" til we were at Turku about 1 am. Totally worth the travelling and now were just going to wait for the Oscar gala tonight!

Inga kommentarer: